Oyster Group Sterling Silver Pendant - Dick Cook Jewelry
- Oyster group sterling silver necklace pendant
- Comes with a sterling silver anchor chain
- You may order it with a 4 mm cultured pearl or without. Anchor chain is made of non-tarnishing sterling silver with a lobster claw latch
- Size of the pendant is shown in comparison with a penny
- Hand crafter by Dick Cook
- Free ground shipping in the US
This oyster group sterling silver necklace pendant comes with a sterling silver anchor chain. You may order it with a 4 mm cultured pearl or without. The anchor chain is made of non-tarnishing sterling silver with a lobster claw latch. Size of the pendant is shown in comparison with a penny.
For further details of this piece, contact us by e-mail or call 231-922-2292.
Free ground shipping in the US
About The Artist - Dick Cook Retriever and Bird Jewelry
Native Virginian, Dick Cook, has had a close relationship with the world of nature since the age of five. That was when his mother discovered a bluegill under his pillow. After a formal journalism education (Texas A&M), Dick edited publications for the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, National Wildlife Federation, and Virginia Institute of Marine Science. Today Dick produces his own line of gold and silver wildlife jewlery that includes waterfowl, song birds and game birds. Additionally, he's offering a few labrador pieces in bronze. Dick and his lovely wife Carolyn make their home on the Rappahannock River in Topping, Virginia along with a kennelfull of labs.
|Expedited Shipping - Call for Price||yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||yes|
|Shop by Artist||Dick Cook|
|Shop By Interest||American & British Wildlife|