Diamondback Rattlesnake Belt - Bull & Briar Leather
- Diamondback Rattlesnake skin belt
- Deep brown top grain leather
- Solid brass hardware
- Removeable buckle
- 1 1/4" wide
- Recommend ordering belt size two Inches larger than pants size
- Because each belt is custom made to order and seasonal availability, please allow 2 - 8 weeks for before shipping.
- Hand-made in Thomasville, GA USA
- Free ground shipping in the US.
- "Eastern diamondback rattlesnakes are heavy-bodied snakes. They are blackish brown, olive, or dusty gray; patterned with dark brown to black diamond-shaped blotches edged with narrow bands of white along the dorsal (back) surface. The sides of their heads are patterned with two white oblique stripes and their tails may be ringed with white and black bands." seaworld.org
Diamondback Rattlesnake skin belt. Deep brown top grain leather. Solid brass hardware and removeable buckle. 1 1/4" wide. Hand-made in Thomasville, GA USA.
Recommend ordering belt size two Inches larger than pants size. Because each belt is custom made to order and seasonal availability, please allow 2 - 8 weeks for before shipping.
Bull & Briar products are hand-made from the highest grade leather and genuine rattlesnake skins.
Free ground shipping in the US.
About the Artist - Bull & Briar Leather, Hand-Made Rattlesnake Belts, Wallets, Alligator Wallets, Bags
Bull and Briar was born by owner Bryan Wynn from a passion for hunting and wildlife combined with a passion for creating quality apprarel and accessories.
Bull and Briar uses high-grade English Bridle Leather and genuine rattelsnake and alligator skins.What started out as an idea to make a friend a rattlesnake belt has now grown into popular business that sells individual items as well as wholesale products.
|Expedited Shipping - Call for Price||yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||yes|
|Shop by Artist||Bull and Briar|
|Shop By Interest||American & British Wildlife|