6.5 oz. Champagne Flute - Queen Lace Crystal
- 6.5 oz. Champagne Flute - $140 each glass
- Measures 9" high
- 40 different designs - can be ordered in singles or in a series and make a set
- Order the American Wildlife or Kenyan Series designs in the drop down menu - email to order other series' designs
- Hand-held copper wheel engraved
- Handblown, hand-cut and hand-polished in Germany
- For more information, price or how to order please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free US ground shipping
The 6.5 oz. Champagne Fluter is handblown, hand-cut and hand-polished in Germany. $140 each glass.
Measures 9" high
For more information, price or how to order please email: email@example.com
Free US ground shipping.
Queen Lace Crystal is a work of art. the crystal uses a renaissance technique called Copper-Wheel Engraving. Copper-Wheel engraving is considered one of the most difficult art forms known to man as the craft takes 10 years to master. Each engraving takes more that 24 hours to complete. From the smallest Cordial Glass to the largest Decanter, every piece is hand-held to one of 50 flying copper-wheels as each stroke of the design is engraved Into the crystal by hand.
- Copper wheel engraved
- Order in singles or in a series and make a set
- Order the American Wildlife or Kenyan Series designs on line - email to order other series' designs
The American Wildlife Series - 8 designs: Doe, Duck, Fox, Pheasant, Quail, Stag, White Tailed Deer, Wild Turkey.
The Kenyan Wildlife Series - 8 designs: Cape Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe, Leopard, Lion, Kudu, Rhino, Sable.
The Game Bird Series - 6 designs: Mourning Dove, Ring Necked Pheasant, Quail, Ruffed Grouse, Wild Turkey, Woodcock
The Northern Lights Series - 6 designs: Caribou, Dall Sheep, Kodiak Bear, Moose, Polar Bear, Wolf
The Game Fish Series - 6 designs: Kingfish, Mako Shark, Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna
The Game Sheep Series - 6 designs: Big Horn, Dall Sheep, Desert Sheep, Marco Polo Sheep, Mongolian Sheep, Stone Sheep
About the Artist - Queen Lace Crystal
Not just a crystal, but a work of art. Copper wheel engraving is not to be confused with sandblasting. Copper wheel engraving requires a high level of skill, and there are not many artists who know how to do it, or can do it well. The artist must know how to draw as much as how to carve. The image is carved into the crystal using tiny copper grinding wheels, which allow the artist to give you the greatest amount of depth and detail possible. The crystal is held up against the wheels, which turn on a fixed spindle. This is why Queen Lace Crystal is valued by collectors who appreciate the value of intricate, high-quality art.
|Expedited Shipping - Call for Price||yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||yes|
|Shop by Artist||Queen Lace Crystal|